Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Battle



The battle line is drawn
It's all in black and white
We've been asleep too long
It's time to fight

We wake up to a war deep in our souls
Sometimes it feels hopeless but we know
This battle we're in is because of sin
This battle isn't a fight against skin
Ephesians states in clearly
Read it and hold dearly to it's words
May God stir our spirits again
So when the devil's schemes rise and sting
God says through my power victory will sing
When you think you can stand anymore
Stand your ground again because I say you can
Don't quit cause' the armor may not fit
But I've given it to you and I will equip you
The belt the breastplate and the shoes
With these you will not lose
The shield the helmet and the sword
I am Your Lord
Go in my name
The name above all names
And no weapon that comes against you will remain
No fight that you fight will be in vain
Without me defeat is all you will see
Your enemy is crafty but he's just a show
He has no authority over you
You must pray every day for the saints
May tension fade and unity remain
Your faith linked together is better
Don't sever the army I've made
You must daily pick up the armor
It's heavy but each day you'll get stronger
The arrows of the enemy will not stop being shot at you
So you've got to trust me and do what I've taught you
Give the glory to Me
Because I won this victory
That all may see and put their trust in Me

The battle line is drawn
It's all in black and white
We've been asleep too long
It's time to fight

No comments:

Post a Comment