Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Light & Life



Lord, how deep does Your love reach?
You've given it for me to keep
My mind cannot comprehend
How Your love has mended my broken heart
My start and my end
You've penned in Your book
You remember how You created me
With delicate hands so intricately
You knew every step I would take
When I sleep and when I wake
The days I would fall into Your arms
Calling You by name
You are eager to remove all my stains
So that I may be blameless before You
How true Your love is to me
Your sweet grace and rich mercy
All placed in my heart and overflowing
Pouring our and showing Your glory
Through all my cracks You've written a story
Once a mess and now I'm soaring
No more mourning but dancing
No more flirting but romancing
With my True Love
You are more than enough
I know it will be tough
But You are worth the fight
I love You...my Light and Life

No comments:

Post a Comment